Sunday, February 20, 2011

Momma

She is probably my best friend in the entire world.  She has helped me shape my future and is always there for me.  She is a sixth grade English teacher at Cornwall Central Middle School.  When I graduate college, I would love to have the same exact job.  I have seen her teach and I know that that is exactly what I want to do.  She has so many qualities that I admire her for.  She is caring in so many ways and she also is so loving to everyone around her.  She coaches girls basketball and I share the same love of the game with her.  I played basketball since I was six and hope that one day I will coach like she does.

1 comment:

  1. It's really nice to see that you share such a strong bond with your mother. Growing up, I too had a special bond with my mother that comes before anything else. She "understands" me and in turn, I think I understand her as well. Good luck on your project!

    ReplyDelete